Monday, April 24, 2006

Ying


I'm going to take some time in the next few days and right about some of my friends that I have here in Mexico. Tonight it's Ying.
She was my first best friend in Mexico, I met her at CEPE, we were both in the same class, and I loved her name. Ying. When the Mexicans would say her name they would pronounce the Y as a J so I started calling her Jing. She was the calmer side of me, the sensible voice inside my head, and even today she still kind of is. I remember one time I was talking to her about my fears and worries of the world, while she was cooking eggs and she just looked at me and said "When the time is right you will know" and all I said was "What was that? You damn fortune cookie" and then another time I was sick, and convinced I was dying and she said she could fix me because she was a doctor. Then she left for a month and I became friends with Fernanda. Well Ying and I will be hanging out sometimes and it's not like it use to be but it's still pretty good. Then she will say something or refer to herself as Dr. Cookie and I just wonder how I will ever live with out her around. She's so funny. She's calm when she's angry, she dosent let you know that you upset her, there are so many things in her that I wish I could be myself. When ever we get off line I always say "Love Ying" which is my way of saying I love you she use to say "I know" or just "you too." I will miss her when I go. Guess all I can say is Love Ying

No comments: