Monday, April 24, 2006

Final steps

I got my credits today, and along with getting them came a sense of acomplishment... not really. I kinda went to class the first part of the year and now it's over. No more school, well I will probably go again but we shall see how all of that goes.
For the first time in my life I was given a chance to really do something that would make me decide what I actually thought about things. To not be influnced by the opinions of others. I was forced for the first time to look at myself and wonder what I honestly thought of the person looking back at me in the mirror. There was one time when I looked in the mirror and had no idea who was looking back at me. Just the same though alots happened sense that time. I still am unsure of what I think about a lot of things, but I'm sure a lot of us are feeling that way these days. When I came here I was unsure of what this year would be as I had only viewed the exchange expierence by watching someone else live with the title. It has been nothing short of what I expected. Even though I think when I came here I didn't know what to expect. Does that make any sense? My friends are always telling me that I still have three weeks to find my love story for this year, well to be honest I think I got it long ago. There was a love story with Oscar, with Erick, with Alfredo, with Seth. There was so many kinds of love stories there but if you look at it from afar you realize it's just one big love story.

No comments: