Thursday, April 27, 2006

Kimi


Kim is a different one. She's from Wisconson, and makes it seems like it's some whole other country. She is kind of like me when I was 12 I guess. I mean she doesnt really know how to do her hair, or how to dress nice. I bitch at her about everything (including her) and while Fernanda and Ying are my best friends, there are soemthings I can talk to Kim about that Fernanda might not understand (as far as American issues i mean). She says she wants to be a nun and whether or not I really believe that is byond me. I mean I think she's far to curropted to ever be a nun honestly but then theres other moments when I'm not soooo sure. Just the same though she listens to me, and tells me wht she thinks, most of the time. There are times when I feel like she can't even hear me and the feeling sucks. Who am I kidding though? I'm sure I make alot of people feel like that. How did I become this person?

No comments: