Saturday, April 22, 2006

Intro



Ok I don't know what to say really... Guess I might as well give some kind of intro as to who I am... or someting like that. Okay so I'm 17 and slowly ending the year that has been nothing short of amazing. I have been spending the last eight months in Mexico, studying for my junior year. I only have three weeks left and needless to say am dreading the idea of leaving my life here. People ask me what my hobbies are... and well I don't know what to say. I guess back home my hobbies are writing mostly. It's my talent, I wont deni that. But is it what I honestly want to do for the rest of my life? Not too sure. I'm thinking about film... it's always interested me. So I'm 5'5 (which in Mexico is considered tall), green eyes, brown hair... not like any of that really matters. I guess I'm at a point right now where I'm not too sure about most things in my life, and that can be a bit scary. A friend told me that when I go home I need to make sure not to let myself go... what if I don't know who I am when I go home? How can I loose it? I'm confident (borderline cocky), arrogant (just a bit), concieded, head strong, stubborn as hell, a good friend, a person who likes to have fun, loving, caring, strong, I know I am these things... but does that really define who I am or are they just character traits?

No comments: