Sunday, April 23, 2006

moments after

The music played as I looked over at the waitor. I knew him from long before so it seems, he just looked at me and we both smiled. Just the same though, it wasn't closure. I danced with the same guys, and maybe a few more. Would this be the last time I would come here? I guess only time will tell. Someone came to me from afar, as I had been eyeing him all night. He wasn't my normal "conquest" if you will. Just the same though I left a little confused. What do you do when you feel like your whole year has been a big blur? When you feel like you've gotten everything you came here for. No one can believe I am leaving so soon... nor can I. Where did this year honestly go? I have no idea, I can't imagine having to get on that plan destined for Atlanta Georgia in 19 days. Buenos Noches y ducles sueƱos

No comments: