Sunday, April 23, 2006

It's too early (casi 12:00)

Today shall be one of those days where everything seems to come off as unbelievably funny. I guess that's what I get for going to bed so late and got up so..."early". Conversations are somewhat intertaining between me, the gringa, and poland... not too sure why this guy is just kind of humerous. Listening to some Nora Jones. Not too sure why, but I like her stuff. I suppose it's cause mom plays it in her office (www.perchhill.com) and so when I hear it I kind of just think of her, so I guess thats nice. I downloaded some Bob Segar music the other day, seems my friend didn't like it too much, says its sounds like "crap", I told her she was crazy. I guess we just grew up differently. I can't imagine growing up any other way than I did though. So that's just me. Well I think we are going to order some pizza for a little morning after food (not to sure morning after what...)

No comments: