Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Fer(nanda)


We sat there together sipping our thai chi teas and eating our Krispy Kreme doughnuts. We reflected over the past year and what our feelings on going home are. We had gone to Cuernavaca for the day, just to do some shopping and it was needless to say that we both had a good time, it was good just to get out of Taxco for the day. It accoured to me as I was sipping my cook drink that this might be the last time in awhile that her and I would have an adventure together.
We both became close friends right before everyone left on the Ruta Mya trip. With Ying gone and both of us not going it only made sense that we would hang out. It didn't take long for me to figure out that despite first impressions, she was nothing of the shy girl I had taken her to be last October. We laugh together about random things, she goes to the discos with me. It's funny, it seems time to time she says to me "Oh Lee!" and it can be taken in two ways, one way would be after a story from the night before, or the other might be in a sense that she's sad and can't think of anything else to say. She also has a way of sayinf "Oh Lee shut up!" which as well means one of two things 1) You need to shut up or 2) I already knew that but don't want to be reminded of it. She's fun, she amazing, she's a great friend, I have no idea what I'm going to do when I go home and can't talk to or see her everyday. You see back in the states I never had a friend that I hung out with everyday or would talk to everyday. And I honestly can't express how much I will miss that. Te amo Fer.

No comments: