Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Then there was three

Hey all I got three days left and any more Im not feeling anything at all. Yea Im sad but whatever. I almost drownd in the Ocean last weekend... that was fun lol. dude last weekend kicked ass, this house was AMAZING. It had a pool and like five maids it was just amazing. Fernanda wasnt acting so much like herself, not sure why. So I started packing today and I'm washing ALL my laundry which may very well take forever. So Im finally ending things and it feels really weird that its all over. Well not yet but Im right at the finish line and its scary as hell. This weekend rocked though it was really just alot of hanging out and none of us had to pay for anything so that was REALLY nice. We all had alot of fun though. After the whole almost drowning in the ocean thing, I was laying in bed that night and looked over at Ying "Hey Ying... Thanks for saving my ass today" Then she replied with. "I almost lost your ass" that made me laugh. I cannot imagine what I will do without her or Fernanda. Well Im going to go so I shall see all of you possible in the states

No comments: