Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A little confused

I sat watching the movie, it was one of those feel good movies and I went back to one of the best moments of my life. I remember when I saw the words "Congradulations from Rotary Yo..." and that was all I read before my life change forever. I would be living in another country for a year. That was the best feeling I've ever felt, when you finally get something you've always wanted. I just jumped up and down and cryed.
So adjusting isnt going as well as I had hoped it would (nothing hardly ever does) but just the same its ok. Seems everyone knows that Im tattooed and pierced, or that I almost died. Theres moments when being back isnt so bad then theres times like when someones trying to explain how to play horse shoes where I just think "holy shit Im in Missouri" yea so im gonna go though.

No comments: