Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Nine months today

Fact is I left Kansas city International air port nine months ago today, but it seems like it was last week. Just the same though it is time I go home, and Im not the least bit happy about it. However I will finally admit it. Last night I couldnt sleep so I started unpacking my things (hang in there ill explain). You see I usually keep alot of my things in my bags and such, but I figure I might as well unpack everything so it can make it more managible to pack everything next week. A week and two days is all I have left and all I can really say is "Where in the hell did the time go?" Mom said something on the phone this morning about maybe me graduation early, Im not too sure what I think about that, maybe I should go back first and feel things out before making such a big decision. Just the same though its becoming more and more difficult to fight back the tears that are inevitably going to roll down my face eventually.

No comments: