Saturday, March 17, 2007

A-Rab

I've never really dated anyone... I mean even with all the expierence I've had en um... bed. The only people I can ever recal "dating" is Oscar, and Seth, and we never really even went on an offical date. So here I am with... we'll call him Ehm. I met him at a bar.... go figure. And we've dated a few times, then the other night I stayed at his place and nothing happened but a really good sleep and some great cuddeling and well of course making out. Well the next morning... or atleast three hours later things happen and I make a stupid choice and well things hulted... but to any of you who even read this (im not sure I have an audience anymore) we didn't have sex. Well something happened, he got pissed and I COMPLETELY understand why. So I agreed to leave him alone for the weekend but here I am a bit tipsy and I texted him and he said he's call me later, so should I believe that or not? I guess we shall see in the morning. He once said "I only call girls I like" maybe he'll call me.... I know this is dumb and I know it's only been a few weeks but I hope he calls. I really do.

No comments: