Sunday, March 11, 2007

Arabian Nights


He yelled at me, and told me that I don't understand... maybe I didn't. I mean it was two in the morning, I generally don't understand alot of things at that hour. I believe I said "Stop yelling at me!" and I know I wasn't using my everyday sweet voice. It was probably a little bit of angry, tired, exhausted, and worried. He was getting in a fight, in public and he was drunk. I'm sure it wouldn't take much to get him kicked out of the country if the cops got envolved. Would I miss him though? It did happen to cross my mind last night when I went to bed, not waiting for him to call me back (which he never did). On top of that... I don't want to talk to him! But then again, he does maybe need to know that I am pissed about what happened last night. So... I wasn't sure about how to tell him I was angry without telling him I was angry. It pretty much came down to me texting him saying "you were not very nice last night" and that makes me sound like im repremanding a child. Well that's all I got. Ciao

No comments: