Friday, June 30, 2006

Mi corazon


Ok so it seems the guy I liked in Mexico didn't like me... but his friend does.. hmm. Been doing college crap lately and today my head was on overload so Im shutting it down and letting the heart take over. Heavy heart tonight. I'm baby sitting tomorrow for a bunch of kids ALL DAY. it wont be that bad. Money to use next weekend when I go see counting crows in concert... which should be good. Ugh things have just been happening lately that just make me want to run screaming. But that wont help any (well it never has thus far). Im still not done with college stuff, but Im close, and chicago is coming up soon. Woo hoo! I got my hair cut the other day, I like it, nothing drastic just a trim. Seems people are finally realizing that I have changed sense before mexico. My grandma told my mom that when they came to see me I was exactly the same but she can see now that I've grown up alot. so whatever. well Im going to get off here, buenas noches y dulces suenos

No comments: