Monday, June 26, 2006

Changes

So I painted the room, its really purple but I like it. I'm still working on getting the furniture where I want it. Then come July I'm going to diet and work out like CRAZY. I need to lose some lbs Ive gained sense I got back and then some. Got poison Ivy and that SUCKS so I did the whole medicen thing a couple weeks ago, but it didnt work and now my ankel is all swolen and mom doesnt want me walking on it. Which means I get to go back and see Doc Ryan again today. I dont mind much though, doctors offices dont get to me too much. Ive been working on the novel and college aplication crap alot lately. I need to do college essay crap today, Im hoping to have the first aplication in by friday at the Chicago Institute of Art. Yea wish me luck. Well I'm going to go watch Fox and the Hound DVD (chloes at camp so im borrowing it). I'll try to write again soon. Ciao

No comments: