Sunday, September 17, 2006

Rain

it's a rainy day, and I don't mean that metaphoricly, I mean it's litteraly rainy, thunder and all. Kind of nice really, I mean a day where I can just do nothing (even though I'll do something). I don't have any homework though, which is good, I mean I just need to study for a few tests that I have this week, but not too worried about it. Still miss Mexico, which still sucks. But due to the drop in gas prices tickets are really well priced, like $530 round trip, so I might try and buy the tickets before too long. I went to a film festival on Friday and that was actually REALLY cool, and go to meet Geroge A. Romero which was pretty cool. Kind of inspired me to actually try and make a movie. Ah well, I'm going to get off here. Wish me luck this week. Ciao

No comments: